UPCOMING EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES:
Hablemos de cáncer
This community outreach and educational symposium will be held in Ponce, Puerto Rico, in Spring 2012.
Stay informed with the Partnership Calendar
Funding Opportunities through the Moffitt Cancer Center:
Extramural Funding Opportunities:
ASC-IRG Cycle 29: Application Due Date April 15, 2011. Please note this funding mechanism supports investigators within the first six years of their research appointment with no prior peer-reviewed research funding. Interested investigators should click here
for more information.
Changes to NIH Applications Effective January 2010
Restructured Application Forms and Instructions for Submissions for FY 2011 Funding Details of NIH Application Changes
- Click here for an overview on the NIH peer review system.
Stay informed with the Partnership Newsletters and Calendar of Events
SEMINAR AUDIO/VIDEO LIBRARY
- February 19, 2008 - Seminar: The 10th Annual Ted Couch Cancer Research Lectureship featuring Nobel Laureate Craig C. Mello, Ph.D., Professor and Blais University Chair in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts. Return to the RNAi World: Rethinking Gene Expression, Evolution and Medicine.
- March 25, 2009 - Seminar: The 11th Annual Ted Couch Cancer Research Lectureship featuring Nobel Laureate Harald zur Hausen, M.D., Professor Emeritus and recent Chairman and Scientific Director, German Cancer Research Centre, Heidelberg, Germany.Cancer Prevention by Vaccination.
- May 7, 2010 - Seminar: The 12th Annual Ted Couch Cancer Research Lectureship featuring Lawrence H. Einhorn, M.D., Distinguished Professor and Lance Armstrong Foundation Professor of Oncology at the Indiana University School of Medicine.Lung Cancer Pearls and Perils.
Instructions for accessing the video:
1) Click on the link, your default Internet browser should open.
2) If prompted by “There is a problem with this website’s security certificate,” please click on “Continue to this Website (not recommend).” *
3) If you are not able to view the video, please email email@example.com. Please allow one business day to respond.
* The site is safe. We are working to resolve the security certificate issue. If you have any questions, please use the email link above.