Located in north Tampa, Florida, Moffitt Cancer Center is on the campus of the University of South Florida, at the corner of Magnolia and West Holly. Complimentary valet parking is available at the Hospital main entrance (Red Valet), Radiology entrance (Blue Valet), and the Muriel Rothman Building (Clinic) and Vincent A. Stabile Research Building (Gold Valet).
Moffitt also has several other facilities throughout the Tampa Bay area, including M2Gen, Moffitt Cancer Center Screening and Prevention, Moffitt Business Center, the Moffitt Foundation and Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza.
DIRECTIONS TO MOFFITT'S MAIN CAMPUS IN NORTH TAMPA
12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Pathways Pocket Map (English and Spanish)
From downtown Tampa or Airport area:
- Drive north (towards Ocala) on I-275. Exit I-275 at Fletcher Avenue.
- Drive east on Fletcher, past 30th Street (Bruce B. Downs) to Magnolia.
- Drive (just beyond Florida Hospital Tampa). Turn right on
Magnolia (at light). Drive south on Magnolia to Moffitt Cancer Center.
- There is a small Circle Drive with Valet Parking (complimentary).
From areas north or south of Tampa:
- Take Fletcher Avenue exit and drive west to Magnolia Drive (just before Florida Hospital Tampa). Turn left on Magnolia (at light). Drive south on Magnolia to Moffitt Cancer Center.
From eastern Hillsborough County:
- Exit onto I-75 north (Ocala exit) and follow above directions from I-75.
- There is a small Circle Drive with complimentary valet parking.